2010年3月4日 星期四

yO 〃 AbOuT mE ★

OhYeA
ohhhhhh.Ima bad editor D:





(Right ''Show'') <--which is my future husbend:)


(Left ''ME'')


yO
My name is Candy..
im 14 years old.
Study in Kcbs right now









4 things i like about.
1.Show
2.Show
3.Show
4.Show







I wanna be a Super star when i grow up.


I Love to sing since when im 5years old.


And i never change my dream..




Also , I can be more closer to Show :)








This is my Bestfriend 'Victoria'


She was in the same class us me


but she went back to California






We both like soccer


even though we suck.






We even went to paris together xDDDD"


jkjk
































La La La




add me on face book if you want.


search ''Candy chin''










This is my wretch








3 則留言:

  1. AWWW I MISS U!!! ♥♥♥
    great job! haha but u should add something about ur b-day and stuff! xDDD
    ♥ u!

    回覆刪除
  2. ahahahah my bday?
    not yet.
    My godddd i miss yua victorrrria <3

    回覆刪除